My favorite picture from Easter

My favorite picture from Easter
Bunnies aren't the only ones who drop eggs.

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

secret infatuation.

My Dearest,
I wake up every morning thinking about you. My mouth quivers at the thought of you touching my lips, making my tongue ripple as you enter. You smoothly touch the top of my throat while tickling my whole body. You are so gentle as you flow down my throat and caress every inch of my insides as you go down. Your dark color and desirable texture is like no other. There is nothing that compares to you. I have tried others and I haven't seem to find the satisfaction as I do with you.
Oh Dr Pepper. You make this woman happy.

3 comments:

  1. I knew right away what you were talking about! It is my infatuation too. In fact, tonight I am cooking BBQ beef and it has been cooking in Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are hilarious! My true love is Diet Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl just ask Taylor about my Dr Pepper addiction...yes addiction! I wish I could just drink it all day...everyday, but then I will never loose this baby weight!

    ReplyDelete