My favorite picture from Easter

My favorite picture from Easter
Bunnies aren't the only ones who drop eggs.

Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

how can I not mention this?

I have written about my 5 year old daughter being wise beyond her years so how can I not mention this?

While in Arkansas last week with my parents, my son, as I mentioned in previous post he likes to do, was telling one of his stories in the car. As the mother who hears these stories on a regular basis, I know that must have been a long car ride. My dad, who I must say loves my children more than his own life, simply said, "Reese, what would you do with a roll of duct tape?"
Now, I have been around many children as a substitute for a couple of years and then there was that ONE hour that I worked at a daycare. So, I know that her response confirms why I say she is way beyond her years. She said without any hesitant , "I'd put it over my brother's mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment